MFA Recovery for Cocoon Data Users
What to do if you lose access to your MFA token and can’t access Cocoon Data.
- Contact your Cocoon Data Organization Administrator.
- Ask the Administrator to reseed MFA for your account.
- Check your email for the link to reset your MFA token.
- Be sure to check your spam and junk folders for the email.
- If you are still unable to find it contact your Web Mail administrator and request they check if the email is being held in a filter.
- Click the link in the email to reset your MFA token.
- Follow the instructions in Cocoon Data within 24 hours to complete the reseeding process.
Need additional resources related to MFA? Check out these resources: