Disappearing Document After Page Load in Cocoon Data
Unable to view a shared document from link in email
Problem: When trying to view a shared document using the link from a notification email, the document is removed from the user’s view a few seconds after the page is loaded.
Resolution: You can work around this issue by following these steps:
- The first thing you will want to do is find the email from Cocoon Data regarding the file that has been shared with you.
- Next, open one of the direct links to the file from the Cocoon Data email you received regarding the shared document.
- After following one of the direct links, you should now be on the page where your document has disappeared.
- A) Now to view the missing file, you can click on the Home icon within the organization. This icon is located directly below the organization’s name at the top-left side of the screen (Screenshot).
- B) You can also find the shared file by using the search box and searching for the file/folder name mentioned in the email from the second step.
If you have any troubles following the steps above, please reach out to us at email@example.com.